Fives Courts Location Recce

 Location Recce Part 4.5 – Alleyn’s 2: Electric Boogaloo

After attempting to gather extras in Crystal Palace about 40 times over and becoming increasingly infuriated at repeated failings, I sought a potential remedy for this conundrum. Lo and behold, the Fives Courts at Alleyn’s have a similar enough brickwork pattern to what I filmed at Crystal Palace.

My reasoning is that it'll be about 400 times easier to run up to people at lunch and say "Hey, I need extras for this thing do you have 20 minutes spare" than dragging them for a couple hours to Crystal Palace.

Only downside is I have to be cautious of framing as there's an entire field of vibrant green grass just out of shot, something obviously not present in the concrete high street of the initial location I'm aiming to emulate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Plan

Slap